Welcome to our marketplace website! We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and to complying with all applicable copyright laws and regulations. This Copyright Policy explains how we handle copyright infringement claims on our website.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us immediately by providing the following information:
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· A description of the content on our website that you claim infringes upon your copyright, including the URL of the page where the content is located;
· Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
· A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If we receive a notice of copyright infringement from you, we may remove the allegedly infringing content from our website. If the user who posted the content believes that the content was removed in error or that they have the right to use the content, they may submit a counter-notice to us. The counter-notice must include the following information:
· Identification of the content that was removed or disabled, including the URL of the page where the content was located;
· A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
· The user's name, address, telephone number, and email address;
· A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the user is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found;
· A statement that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
We may terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe upon the copyrights of others.
Changes to this Policy
We may revise or update this Copyright Policy from time to time, and we will post the updated version on our website. Your continued use of our website after we post any changes indicates your acceptance of the revised Copyright Policy.
Thank you for using our marketplace website. If you have any questions or concerns about this Copyright Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.